Loading koshas... please wait.
Initial load can take as long as 120 seconds. Subsequent loads will be faster.
॥ संस्कृतकोशान्वेषणम् ॥
Type your query in the search box above and press enter. Or, select a word from the left menu.
Tips for getting good results:
- Make sure to remove विभक्तिप्रत्ययाः before searching. For example, instead of searching for "रामस्य", search for "राम". Similarly, instead of searching for "पठति", search for "पठ्".
- In order to get all possible results, try out the प्रातिपदिकम् as well as the प्रथमैकवचनम् form. For example, try both - "हनुमत्" as well as "हनुमान्".
- When searching for words with अनुस्वार, try the परसवर्ण-version as well. For example, search for both "संख्या" as well as "सङ्ख्या".
- Sometimes, searching with forms having optional द्वित्वम् can also help. For example, "वार्तिक" and "वार्त्तिक".
- While trying out English queries, use singular forms. For example, instead of 'gods', search 'god'.
- Do no prefix the English verbs with "to". For example, search for "eat" instead of "to eat". Similarly, avoid tense-specific suffixes like "ed", "ing", "en" etc.
Kindly note: Please use your best judgement while interepreting the results as the data in the koshas might contain digitization errors.
Supported Koshas: .
Search results for
No results fetched. Please try a different query or a different variation of this query.